Gay Student? You're Kicked Out

Thursday 13 June 2013

Today, I've visited Reddit.com and I'm amazed with the news titled, “Danielle Powell, Grace University Student Kicked Out For Being Lesbian, Must Repay Thousands.” I've clicked the resource URL and read down the whole story including some of the thousand comments. 

Some expressed their  opposition of the school's action towards the incident. I understand some just want to sympathize to the involved student. On the other hand, there are people understands the school rules and gives out sympathy to the school's administrators.




In my point of view, I believe the groups have their own points. I cannot say this side here is wrong and the other side is right. However, I believe that whatever issues between the two sides can be resolve in a quite and peaceful manner. It could have been only between them.



What I am trying to say here is that the student involved could have been responsible enough about her actions. The school administrators could have been loving and forgiving since they are imposing Christian character at school. 

Two things I've learned from this story are: be responsible and be forgiving. So, let us all act like a mature person.


Note: Original story can be found at HuffingTonPost.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Students Ramblings - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger